Monday, December 28, 2009

Getting it in Gear!

Getting it in Gear!
Well I can't begin to explain how excited I am to be doing this. I have been training for about two weeks now and put about 15 miles under my feet last week alone.

Jamie is training too, however Jamie is much taller than I am and in much better shape. She is already up to 5 miles a day and seven on the weekends. I am at 3 miles a day and 5 on the weekends. As her legs are much longer her pace is faster and I find it quite a challenge to keep up with her ;-)

Jim was walking with me, but he broke his toe on the first night of Taekwondo class and has been unable to come along for the last week.

After last week I developed a pain in my left leg/hip so I took it easy over the holiday weekend.

Today I resume with a moderately-paced 5 miler!

Wish me luck and thanks to all who contributed so far!

XOXO - Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites