Monday, December 28, 2009

SHOW TIME

 --
Well it's that time folks. Time for THE WALK.

I just wanted to take a moment and send a huge thanks to everyone who made our walk possible. We are heading to Dallas today anxious to get out there and start walking. We will carry thoughts of all our loved ones touched by Cancer in our hearts!

I have not blogged recently due to a series of all consuming life events - roof leak led to total bedroom/bathroom remodel led to sleeping in my living room - THEN Jim tore a calf muscle and was put in a BOOT. Could not drive, could not do much at all. All in all, my training for the last two weeks came to a standstill. I head into the walk with the mission to do my personal best -- I hope that best is at least 15 a day But i will be happy with 10 if it comes to that. To be sure that is WAY farther than i could have ever imagined walking this time last year.

I will update my facebook when I can and will post lots of photos when I get back. Think of each of you and those we loved touched by cancer!

Take care and wish us luck!

AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT WHICH MADE THIS POSSIBLE --
Love - Pam/Patricia

by Patricia McDonald on Thu, Nov 05, 2009 @ 9:14 AM CT

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites